3-Bed House Plan with Privacy Built In
About This Plan
- This home gives you great privacy with the owner’s suite positioned on the right of the home all by itself. A nice feature is the owner’s closet connecting directly to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 also enjoy privacy as they are are separated by the shared bathroom. You can convert bedrooms 2 and 3 into a second owner’s suite on the main floor as well.
- The kitchen island doubles as an activity hub. Standing behind the island your views extend to the dining room, family room fireplace and the covered porch in back.
- The home’s unique 3-car garage layout provides has great storage while minimizing the visual impact of garage doors on the front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,757 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 209 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12