3-Bed House Plan with Room for Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A wonderful exterior with a mixture of clapboard siding, board and batten, shingles and brick give this 3 bedroom, 2 bath house plan great curb appeal.
- The foyer greets you with 10' ceilings and flows to an open concept living area. A flex room off to the right would make a great den or study.
- The kitchen has views across the living room to the fireplace as well as to the dining room. The island has great work space and casual seating. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- In back, the porch comes with an optional outdoor kitchen.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout maximizing your privacy. The master suite has a walk-in closet and a 10' tray ceiling and across the home two more bedrooms share a bath.
- Stairs by the garage entrance go to the bonus room with bath giving you expansion possibilities.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick