3-Bed House Plan with Stone and Siding Exterior
About This Plan
- A tasteful blend of stone and siding give this one-story house plan great curb appeal. The gable over the dormer is decorative.
- The great room has a 12'6" cathedral ceiling and a fireplace on the back wall. The room is open to the dining room and kitchen making a great, entertaining space.
- An angled peninsula in the kitchen gives you both work space and casual seating.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master has a tray ceiling with a walk-in closet and great access to the laundry through the 5-fixture bath. The kids' bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Stairs go down to an unfinished basement giving you storage and great expansion opportunities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,853 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 68 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,853 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss