3-Bed House Plan with Stucco Exterior and Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a classic European stucco exterior.
- Vaulted ceilings and an open layout among the common rooms make the center of this home feel roomy and spacious.
- The serving bar in the kitchen provides additional seating for holiday gatherings and entertaining, while the raised ceiling in the formal dining room welcomes guests to gather around.
- The right wing of the home houses the spacious master suite, which features a tray ceiling, comfortable master bath and large walk-in closet.
- The second floor is where two more bedrooms can be found along with a shared full bath and optional bonus room at the end of the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 464 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 207 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick