3-Bed House Plan with Two Cheery Dormers
About This Plan
- Lattice accents and transom windows make the exterior of this 3-bed house plan interesting and dimensional. Two cheery dormers and cedar shake accents add to its already friendly curb appeal.
- Its bayed breakfast room makes the perfect sunny spot to enjoy that first cup of morning coffee. A pass-through from the kitchen to the family room will come in handy when entertaining.
- Vaulted ceilings in the dining room add a spacious feel to the room, which conveniently connects to the kitchen and family room.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and dual vanities in the master bath.Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Optional bonus space upstairs gives homeowners plenty options for expansion. A playroom, media room or home office would all be generously accommodated by this space.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 1112.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 564 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick