3-Bed House Plan With Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- An exterior with a combination of clapboard and shingles with a stone trim greet you to this 3-bed house plan.
- The main family living area is in back where the open layout lets you see from the vaulted family room with fireplace all the way through to the kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to the back yard.
- Owners will enjoy their master suite with tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms face front and share a large hall bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and a 10'4" ceiling in the family room with house plan 42360DB (1,635 sq. ft.). And see these alternate versions as well
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12