3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Family Room and Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- A combination of clapboard and board and batten siding give this 3-bed house plan great curb appeal. Timbers support the covered entry and provides a nice accent to the exterior.
- The entry gives you views straight to the back of the home. French doors to your right open to the den which could be put to use as an extra bedroom should the need arise.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace and opens to the combined kitchen and dining space.
- The kitchen island has a double-sink and dishwasher on the working side and casual seating on the family side.
- Sliding doors in the dining room give you an outdoor space to enjoy on your patio.
- The master bedroom is located by itself and has a walk-in closet and a bath with dual vanities as well as a bath and a shower. Two beds across the home have linear closets and share a bath.
- Stairs lead to the bonus room over the 2-car garage giving you expansion space.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The total heated square footage includes the bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,841 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss