3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Grand Room with Overlook
About This Plan
- The main floor focal point of this 4-bed house plan is the vaulted grand room with its warming fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- Enjoy views of the grand room and breakfast space from the chef's kitchen with large island.
- Enjoy forma meals in the dining room adjacent to the foyer, informal meals in the breakfast area (with windows on two sides) and outdoors on the covered back porch.
- The master suite is on the main floor and features a beamed ceiling and boxed window. The master bath has a double vanity and separate tub and shower. The master walk-in closet is separated into his-and-her areas.
- The upper level has overlooks from the staircase and balcony. The upstairs bedrooms have private baths and walk-in closets.
- The bonus room features built-in cabinets and would be just right for a teen suite, or media center.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 828 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick