3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has great curb appeal with an exterior combining fieldstone, dormers and board-and-batten shutters.
- A vaulted keeping room is situated just off the kitchen area, giving families a comfortable place to spend casual time together.
- Decorative columns surround the dining room, serving as a subtle divider from the rest of the home.
- The master suite earns its name with its own private sitting area.
- Optional bonus space is available that gives room for expansion to use as you wish.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,057 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,057 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick