3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Sun Room
About This Plan
- A brick and stone graces the exterior of this 3-bed house plan. The interior has an elegant feel with high, vaulted ceilings and arched openings.
- Just in from the vaulted entry is a study with built-in bookcase and window seat.
- Through the entry hall and arched opening leads to the vaulted great room with a cozy fireplace and a screened porch at the rear.
- An eating bar separates the great room and the kitchen. The large, well-appointed kitchen has an island and step-in pantry. Just off the kitchen is a bright, vaulted sun room and a formal dining room.
- On the opposite side of the house, through another arched opening, is the entrance to the owners' suite. The owners' suite is its very own private retreat with high vaulted ceilings, private access to a deck, and a cozy sitting room. The owners' bath has a luxurious walk-in shower, private water closet, large walk-in closet, and a relaxing bathtub.
- The home also has a large, convenient utility room and a side-entry three car garage suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,864 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1297 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss