3 Bed House Plan With Wise Space Use
About This Plan
- The wise use of space creates a functional 3 bed home plan tucked within a very compact space.
- The kitchen is full size, includes all of the typical amenities and it has a large island complete with eating bar. Kitchen, dining and living spaces are very open creating the look and feel of a much larger home.
- The master suite has volume ceilings, a dressing room, full bath, large walk in closet and built-in linen closets. The secondary bedrooms have large closets and private access to the bathroom. All bathrooms feature a spacious linen closet.
- An enlarged rear entry has a French door with sidelights that opens on to a spacious deck that is perfect for entertaining.
- A large rear deck is easily accessible from the living room and it is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10` on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick