3 Bed Master Down Prairie House Plan
About This Plan
- This Prairie style house plan has clean lines on he exterior and outdoor spaces front and back.
- The foyer sends you straight to the open floor plan in back where the great room is open to the kitchen and nook. An angled counter has casual seating and there is access to the outdoor patio in back for al fresco dining and entertainment.
- Check out the pass-through butlers pantry connecting the kitchen to the formal dining room.
- There is a cozy study with built-in desks and storage near the foyer.
- The master suite with enormous walk-in closet and huge vanity with built in cabinets on both sides.
- Upstairs are two guest bedrooms with a storage room and bonus room included in the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,124 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 70' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1013 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12