3-Bed Modern Cottage-style House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern cottage-style house plan has a shingled exterior with two steep cables and arched garage and front doors.
- Step through the home's front stoop and you are greeted by a bench and a coat closet in the entry. Another step further and you are in the cozy living room that is warmed by a wood-framed fireplace.
- The home's open floorplan flows into the dining room and kitchen area. The kitchen includes a large kitchen island and a pantry.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the home. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located bathroom. Bedroom 2 includes a walk-in closet.
- The 1-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench and lockers. Get a larger garage with the 2-car option (563 sq. ft.).
2-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 369 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12