3-Bed Modern Country Home Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- The elongated front porch defines this charming country house plan, while a single shed dormer adds character.
- Clean sight lines provide views from the front great room to the back of the home, and beyond to the covered porch. Exposed beams in the dining room add a rustic touch and the adjoining kitchen boasts a large island within reach of the walk-in pantry.
- Two bedrooms reside to the left and are separated by a full bath.
- The master bedroom is privately situated behind the 2-car garage, and features a built-in window seat and a lavish ensuite, complete with a sizable walk-in closet.
- The spacious laundry sits across from the master for ease of use, and an attached storage room near the garage is perfect for yard tools.
- A bonus level increases living space and can be utilized as the homeowner chooses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 695 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12