3-Bed Modern Craftsman Cottage with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding with a brick trim give this 3-bed house plan a modern Craftsman feel. A shed dormer over the entry porch covering the French door entry completes the pretty picture.
- The kitchen has views to the vaulted great room and dining rooms making this home great for entertaining. Extend the fun outdoors to the large rear covered porch.
- The kitchen island is angled towards the great room giving you great work space and counter seating while being able to enjoy the views. A built-in desk tucked by the refrigerator helps you manage the clutter of keeping a modern home.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a spa tub, shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- Stairs go down to the finished lower level giving you more bedrooms and space to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,741 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss