3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Cottage Under 1600 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse cottage has a small footprint - just 44' by 52' - and gives you 1,596 square feet of heated living with 3 beds and 2.5 baths inside. This works equally well as permanent or vacation home as well as one in the country or the suburbs.
- Expand your livability to the outdoors on your 7'-deep front porch and the 16'2" by 13'8" rear porch accessible from the dining room and by the master suite.
- The open floor plan is great for entertaining, especially in a kitchen equipped with an eat-at bar and walk-in-pantry.
Main Floor - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick