3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with 10'-Deep Front Porch and a Study
About This Plan
- A 46'8"-wide and 10'-deep porch sits under a shed roof on this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan. In back, an even roomier porch gives you space to enjoy the views from a shady spot. Board and batten with a brick trim gives the home great curb appeal.
- The center portion of the home is an open floor plan and has 12' ceilings. Two pairs of French doors are on the back wall and take you to the back porch with an outdoor kitchen and a fireplace. An open air patio gives you even more space to enjoy the fresh air.
- Work from home in the study located in the front-right corner.
- The master suite has access to the rear porch through another pair of French doors as well as convenient access to the laundry room from the walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms with walk-in closets each have their own private bathrooms.
- The 2-car garage has two dedicated storage areas giving you space to store your things in - and out (one of the storage areas is fully enclosed) of sight.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,013 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 925 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 142
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick