3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Airy-and-Open Interior
About This Plan
- With a great room that is open to a overlook above - and to the dining room and kitchen on the main floor - this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan has an airy feel inside. Outside, board and batten siding and a covered porch supported by four square posts completes the modern farmhouse feel.
- French doors off the two-story foyer you'll find a home office with two built-ins for books.
- The kitchen island has a dual sink and dishwasher and room for casual seating on the other side. A roomy pantry is steps away from the cook and from the garage for your convenience.
- The master bedroom is the only one on the main floor and enjoys outdoor access and two walk-in closets. Talking outdoor access, ste out to the vaulted outdoor living room from your dining room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms have maximum separation and share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get a bonus room over the garage with plan 69743AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss