3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Cathedral Ceilings
About This Plan
- A covered front porch and board and batten siding give this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan great curb appeal.
- Inside, welcoming views extend into the great room with cathedral ceilings and exposed beams.
- The kitchen boasts ample counter space, an island work area with breakfast bar and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- The dining area has direct access to the rear covered patio giving you outdoor dining options.
- Just off the kitchen, a mudroom with built-in bench intercepts traffic between the home’s living areas and the side-load, 3-car garage.
- The master suite is privately situated on the right of the home. The master bath includes twin vanities, soaking tub, shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet. Beds 2 and 3 share a bath. A central hall laundry room handily serves all bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12