3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Open Concept Layout and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A large gable with decorative window over the front door is centered on the front porch (which wraps around the side and back) of this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan. A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion should you need it.
- Inside, an open concept floor plan greets you. The family room has a vaulted ceiling and is open to the dining room and the kitchen. A fireplace on the left wall is flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen island has a double sink and dishwasher on the working side and has seating available on three remaining sides. Access to the garage is steps away making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A door by the breakfast room with bumpout gives you access to the porch which vaults off the family room.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy with the master suite having the added advantage of having access to the porch in back.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 25647GE.
Optionally Finished Bonus
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 386 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick