3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding and a shed roof covering the front door greet you to this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan. Step inside and the 2-story foyer gives you a warm greeting.
- Homeowners will enjoy the large, deluxe master suite located on the main floor which allows double doors to lead to the rear deck.
- The main living area is one big, comfortable space with a huge kitchen that has lots of counter space.
- The outdoors is accessible from each room across the back of the home and includes two open air decks and two covered porches.
- Two bedrooms, each with their own bath, and a den complete the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-story great room with house plan 18861CK and 18708CK (alternate exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,391 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Deck: 353 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick