3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a board and batten exterior and, a standing seam metal roof and a shed roof over the entry.
- Inside, you are greeted with an open living area combining the great room, dining room and kitchen into a single inviting space. A fireplace with space for a TV to the left and access to the covered porch give you many entertaining options.
- The kitchen has a long island with seating for up to five. Pantry storage is located nearby the cooking area and the garage entry making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master bedroom has beamed ceilings, a walk-in closet and a private bath.
- Upstairs, the two bedrooms are separated by a game room.
- Related Plan: Lose the game room and get a two-story great room with house plan 18857CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick