3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Walk-Through Pantry and Bonus Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This inviting single-story modern farmhouse plan has a combination of clapboard and board and batten siding and a standing seam shed roof over the front entry porch. A 2-car side-entry garage with a dedicated storage area and a smaller storage area in the bump out in front gives the home great curb appeal.
- Through the foyer, a spacious living room with a fireplace is open to a thoughtfully designed kitchen and airy breakfast nook.
- The kitchen features an oversized island for easy entertaining and casual meals and a walk-through butler pantry connects it to the formal dining room.
- On one side of the home, a secluded master suite offers privacy and has a walk-in closet and a 5-piece bath.
- Across the home, two beds share a bath.
- Laundry is located by the stairs which take you to the bonus room above the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan and eliminate the bonus room with house plan 510044WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 445 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 58' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick