3-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Wrap-around Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, modern farmhouse boasts a dreamy, covered porch that wraps around half of the home, drawing out those that are inside.
- Once inside, the heart of the home envelops you, and the vaulted ceiling with exposed beams adds a rustic element. The open floor plan is drenched in natural light, and the eat-in kitchen features a large prep island.
- The hallway behind the kitchen leads to the bedrooms, with the master bedroom overlooking the front porch. The lavish en suite includes a standalone tub, with a pocket door providing the toilet / shower room with privacy.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located down the hall, and share a full bath.
- The 2-car garage offers entry from the rear, and opens into a mudroom with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss