3 Bed Modern House Plan with Alternate Exteriors
About This Plan
- A 3 bed modern house plan has a covered entry with stone supports and a series of vertical windows bringing giving the home striking curb appeal.
- Inside, a huge great room area unites the kitchen, dining section and living room with views that flow from one room to another.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with both a walk-in closet and a linear closet.
- A large porch in back makes a great outdoor living room.
- On the finished lower level, two more bedrooms are joined by a home office and a big den where the family can gather. There's plenty of storage space here as well.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 18826CK and 18827CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,664 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,332 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 432 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front