3 Bed Modern House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary 3 bed house plan has an exterior with a great blend of materials including stucco, stone, brick, and horizontal wood siding. A covered front porch and double entry doors add to the curb appeal of this design.
- Inside you will find the open floor plan is filled with natural light thanks to the abundance of windows. The great room has a gas fireplace that is visible from the foyer, diing room and kitchen.
- The spacious master suite features his and hers walk in closets, a luxurious master bath with large walk-in shower, and access to a private rear porch. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found across the hall with a Jack and Jill bath between the two.
- The rear covered porch creates a wonderful outdoor living space featuring an outdoor grill with a vent hood.
- A spacious 2 car garage completes this stylish home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick