3 Bed Mountain Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This large, richly windowed, chalet-style home has an expansive interior with a multitude of gathering and private spaces. Natural wood posts and a two-high stack of gables accented by king posts and struts create a lofty entry. Windows accent the two front gables that flank the central foyer, all nicely set off against a backdrop of clean-lined metal roofing.
- Inside, a large dining room is to the left of the vaulted foyer, and a spacious library with a gas fireplace is on the right. Ahead is a bright and spacious vaulted living room. Wide windows flank the stone-veneer fireplace centered at the rear. Double doors on both sides of the room open onto the large curved patio that spans the back of the home.
- Squared, natural wood columns mark the passageway that leads past the butler's pantry to the generously-sized kitchen. Two work islands add to the abundant counter space. One has a wide cook top, while the one rimmed by a raised eating bar has a prep sink.
- A wide hearth fronts the roomy wood-fired baking oven on one side, and another wall of ovens is on the left. A curved wall of windows wraps around the side nook, which also has a built-in buffet and hutch, and the kitchen opens into a media room with another fireplace in a hearth room alcove. A wine storage cellar and hobby room are further to the left.
- Owners' suite luxuries include a fireplace, and both his and hers walk-in closets and bathrooms, the latter with an elegant claw-foot tub. An exercise room, and an exterior hot tub and shower, are nearby.
- Two vaulted bedrooms with private baths are upstairs along with plenty of storage and a bridge overlooking the great room.