3 Bed Mountain Home Plan Stunner
About This Plan
- Two screened porches and an outdoor living area with fireplace will keep your family out in the fresh air in this very special Mountain home plan.
- A spectacular open layout lets your family all be together, even when in different rooms.
- The vaulted den by the great room lets you work from home.
- In the first floor master suite, the vaulted ceiling rises up for a nice, high ceiling and the romantic fireplace has built-ins on either side.
- Send the kids down to play in the finished lower level that has both a game room and a family room with wet bar.
- Two extra bedrooms and a walk-in linen closet complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,480 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,169 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 551 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard