3-Bed Mountain Home Plan with Vaulted Ceiling
About This Plan
- Deep overhanging eaves provide protection for the wrap-around deck on the exterior of this mountain home plan, complete with stone accents that blend in with the surrounding landscape.
- A wall of windows allows nature to serve as the focal point in the combined great room and eat-in kitchen, which boasts a vaulted ceiling up to 14'-7". The wood stove adds a cozy element.
- A home office and master suite completes the main level. The homeowner will delight in the light and airy master bedroom, which includes a compartmentalized bath with 2 sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the lower level, each with their own full bath, and separated by a laundry room with a utility sink.
- The recreation room downstairs can accommodate many activities to be enjoyed by all and extends outdoors onto a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,391 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: SIPS/Stick