3-Bed Mountain House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, mountain house plan is rich in character, including the clipped gable roof, shake siding, and metal roof accents.
- The thoughtful interior boasts an open floor plan with a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, which guides your eye towards the fireplace at the far wall.
- French doors lead to a grilling porch off the dining area, and the large island offers plenty of workspace and seating for casual meals.
- A vaulted ceiling in the light and airy master suite makes the room feel bigger, and the attached bath features a standalone tub, toilet room, and walk-in bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath.
- Two entry points from the 2-car garage lead into the kitchen, complete with a drop-off counter for groceries, or the formal foyer with a built-in bench and closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,998 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 230 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12