3-Bed Narrow Cottage House Plan Under 30' Wide
About This Plan
- Just under 30' wide, this 3-bed narrow house plan is ideally suited for your narrow or in-fill lot. Being narrow doesn't mean you have to sacrifice a garage. There is a 2-car garage in back, perfect for alley access.
- The right side of the home is open from the living area through the dining area to the kitchen. The kitchen has an island with work space and counter seating.
- All three bedrooms are lined up on the left side of the home, including the master suite with a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- A side porch is located between the kitchen and the mudroom off the rear-access garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 29' 2"
- Depth: 90' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss