3 Bed Narrow Home With Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This charming narrow lot traditional house plan has an attractive brick exterior with a front porch entry. It offers 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a 2 car garage with storage and stairs that go to an attic.
- The front door opens to reveal an open floor plan with views extending from the great room through the dining room and past the kitchen to the rear porch beyond.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and access to a large pantry nearby.
- A family entry off the garage has built-in lockers helping eliminate clutter throughout the house.
- The master has walk-in closet and a five fixture bath. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 7:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick