3-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan Under 1,500 Square Feet
About This Plan
- The goal was to create a 3-bed New American farmhouse plan and keep it under 1,500 square feet. Mission accomplished! Board and batten siding and a decorative shed dormer above the French door entry give the home great curb appeal.
- You'll like the look and feel of the 10' ceilings with decorative beams in the family room which is open to the kitchen. Windows on the back wall look out across the back porch and a door takes you outside.
- The master bedroom has two vanities, a walk-in closet, a private toilet and a custom shower with a bench. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
- Lockers and pantry storage off the garage entrance is a nice touch. A door hides the laundry room from view until you need to use that space.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 88 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick