3-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan with 3 Sets of French Doors
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan merges the classic farmhouse style with modern elements to create a New American Farmhouse-style home. Clabpoard, board and batten and decorative brackets combine to give it great curb appea.
- Step inside and you enter the great room with a fireplace and take in views of the covered back patio back through three sets of French doors. The great room, kitchen, and dining room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed beams.
- The kitchen gives you a large island and a walk-in pantry that is easy to load given its close proximity to the family entry off the garage. The mudroom delivers a bench with hooks and a catch-all storage area to help minimize clutter reaching the rest of the home.
- The master suite includes a soaking tub, dual vanities, an enclosed toilet area, and a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, 2 bedrooms share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- A bonus area above the garage adds 384 sq ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12