3-Bed New American House Plan with Spacious Covered Patio
About This Plan
- Nested gables, clad in stone and vertical siding, add to the symmetrical curb appeal on this 3-bedroom, New American house plan. The welcoming front porch ushers you into a spacious foyer with a drop zone for your personal gear.
- The heart of the home is nestled behind the 3-car garage in an open layout that combines the great room and eat-in kitchen. The vaulted ceiling makes the space feel larger, while the corner fireplace adds to the ambiance.
- Just inside from the garage, discover a built-in bench and hooks in the laundry / mudroom, which helps organize your outdoor gear, and the neighboring half bath assists when heading out the door in a hurry.
- The master suite boasts a private deck and a spa-like bath with a 5-fixture bath that features a sauna. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located off the foyer and share a full bath.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 2,929 sq. ft. and includes up to 3 bedrooms, a large recreation room, theater, and potential bunker room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,755 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 16 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,739 sq. ft.
- Deck: 213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 263 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 941 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss