3-Bed One-story 1999 Sq Ft Home Plan with Large 3-Car Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story 3-bed traditional home plan offers one-level living and an incredible garage for storing your hobbies and toys.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen, dining and great room become one large space. The kitchen has a large island, a corner pantry, convenient access to the garage for unloading grocery ease and access to the large patio in back.
- Taller ceilings in the great room and large windows that let in natural light make the rooms feel even larger.
- Bedrooms are all located on the right side of the home, including the master suite with a standing shower, two vanities and a walk-in closet.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (1,329 square feet when finished as shown) with a living room, kitchenette, additional bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
Optional Main Level Slab/Crawl
Optional Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 92 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1147 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss