3-Bed One-Story House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-story living with this 3-bed house plan with a split bed layout.
- A covered entry porch welcomes you to the foyer which has open views through to the great room, dining room and kitchen.
- A large island in the kitchen has a double sink and dishwasher on the working side and counter seating on two other sides. Sliding doors open to the back porch and a barn door hides the walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet. Two bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- There is a bench with cubbies by the family entry off the garage to help organize clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- Deck: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12