3-Bed Prairie Style House Plan with Clerestory Windows
About This Plan
- The main floor of this home will blow you away with its great sharing of space and natural light that fills the space from the rooftop clerestory.
- The great room has 12-foot ceilings and shares the dramatic clerestory windows. The main floor den with tall ceilings is just off the foyer which is also airy and light.
- The kitchen is gourmet and leads to an outdoor kitchen area adjacent to it.
- A main floor master suite with designer bath and wardrobe are on the private back side of the home.
- Downstairs are two bedrooms suites, a large storage room and a wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss