3-Bed Ranch Plan with Rear-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the exterior of this 3-bedroom, ranch home plan, complete with a covered front porch to welcome guests.
- A family room greets you at the foyer, where a corner fireplace warms the space and adds to the cozy ambiance. Pass through a formal dining area on your way to the kitchen, which includes an attached breakfast nook.
- A prep island in the kitchen increases workspace, and a rear, covered porch provides a space for grilling, or dining outdoors.
- The master bedroom boasts a tray ceiling, and the master bath includes 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3, off the foyer, share a hall bath.
- A storage room in the 2-car garage helps maintain organization of lawn supplies and equipment, and the mudroom's built-in lockers provides a convenient location for outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 10"
- Depth: 99' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 10