3-Bed Rustic House Plan with Private Bedroom Suite and Large Side Porch
About This Plan
- The budget-friendly footprint of this 3-bedroom Rustic house plan is rectangular in shape, while the board and batten siding draws your gaze upward to the gabled roofline.
- A 19' by 7' front porch welcomes you into a breezeway with access to the combined living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- An angled island in the kitchen hosts an eating counter for casual meals and a walk-in pantry in the nearby hallway sits across from the laundry closet with bi-fold doors.
- Down the hall, bedrooms 1 and 2 share a full bath, each with a walk-in closet.
- The third bedroom is privately situated across the breezeway and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 900 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12