3-Bed Shingle Style House Plan with Upstairs Bridge Overlook
About This Plan
- A modern shingle style exterior with a shed roof covered entry and nicely-balanced gables give this 3-bed house plan great curb appeal.
- Enter off the porch and the common space extends to your right. There, the kitchen, dining room and great room combine to give you a great place to be with friends and family.
- Windows looks out across the back and the great room has a vaulted ceiling with an overlook from the bridge.
- The master suite has access to the rear covered porch and adjacent deck. A large walk-in closet gives you great storage.
- Upstairs, enjoy the view below when not in either of the two bedrooms with their own baths.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered exterior with house plan 18841CK.
- PLEASE NOTE: This plan carries a 6-8 week delivery delay. Please contact us with any additional questions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- Deck: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick