3-Bed Small Southern House Plan with Semi-Private Entry Courtyard
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a tasteful brick exterior with a semi-private courtyard entry in front. Two garage doors look great in their barn-like style. The window above shines into storage accessed via a pull-down stair.
- The foyer has views that extend through the home to the living room. To your left, the dining room opens into the kitchen where an island offers you workspace with seating.
- A side porch is accessed through two sets of french doors.
- The master suite is located in back and has two master closets and two vanities. Two additional bedrooms each have their own bathrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 510102WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 239 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick