3-Bed Southern Home Plan with Private Master Wing
About This Plan
- This angled, Southern home plan features 3-bedrooms, with a secluded wing for the master suite providing the utmost privacy. Stone accents enhance the curb appeal, and a spacious back patio invites you to enjoy the outdoors.
- Once inside and across the wide foyer, discover a generously-sized shared living space. The combined family and dining room is filled with natural light and opens to the kitchen, and a nearby bar is perfect when entertaining.
- A large island serves multiple purposes in the kitchen, and a walk-in pantry is within reach for quick access. Across the hall, a quiet study, with access to a full bath, provides a great space to read or get some work done.
- The right wing of the home is occupied by the master suite, and features an office nook, 5-fixture en suite with a two-person shower, and dual walk-in closets.
- The remaining two bedrooms are located behind the 3-car garage, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A sizable game room gives the kids a fun space to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"