3-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This homes clever combination of stone with board-and-batten siding creates that friendly curb appeal that many of today's homeowners are in search of.
- Guests will appreciate the covered entry on rainy days. Ideal for entertaining, the breakfast, living and dining rooms inconspicuously connect to create easy traffic flow from one room to the next.
- Just off the garage, a handy sink is designed into the laundry room, making the perfect stopping point to clean up before proceeding inside.
- An optional bonus room is available that easily finishes into a fourth bedroom or children's recreation room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 324 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12