3-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the facade of this 3-bedroom, traditional home plan, which features a sizable bonus room above the double garage.
- The front porch welcomes you home, and provides access to a coat closet in the foyer. Past the formal dining room, discover the grand room which includes a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- An angled countertop in the kitchen overlooks the attached morning room, and the adjacent pantry maximizes storage space for dry foods and oversized appliances.
- The three bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The master suite includes access to a back patio, along with a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- A powder bath located next to the 2-car garage helps when trying to get out of the door in a hurry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"