3-Bed Traditional Home with Front and Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, traditional home, clad in horizontal siding and brick, features a charming front porch, side-entry garage, and two dormers.
- Once inside, french doors grant access to a study with a vaulted ceiling. Across the foyer, the formal dining room opens to the great room, complete with a fireplace serving as the focal point.
- The kitchen boasts wrap-around counters, maximizing workspace, and the adjoining breakfast nook provides access to the partially-covered, rear porch.
- The master suite is privately situated off the great room, and features a spacious, 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left side of the home and share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,058 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss