3-Bed Traditional House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, traditional house plan exudes confidence with its stately front entry, while inside, a barrel-vaulted foyer offers an elegant welcome.
- To the right of the foyer, discover a double-sided fireplace that warms both a formal living and dining room. A butler's pantry connects the dining room with the kitchen, which overlooks the light-filled living space.
- The master suite is privately tucked away towards the rear of the home, and features a sitting area, luxury en suite with 5 fixtures, and a spacious wardrobe.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located off the foyer, and each have access to a full bath.
- Two staggered, garage stalls provide entry from the rear, and include an extra storage closet helping you to keep lawn supplies organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,047 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,047 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 116' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"