3 Bed Vacation Escape for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan is designed for a rear sloping lot. The back side is fully exposed with the lower level den and the lower level bedroom having access to the patio and the office having outdoor access on the left side.
- The main floor is open front to back and has vaulted ceilings with the great room rising to 28' and the master bedroom to 15'.
- The carport can be removed. If you build the home without it the footprint is 32' by 49'.
- Measured from the main level the ridge height tops out at 26' and from the basement slab it is 38'.
- The lower level is framed by a concrete slab and the main level floor is framed by 24" floor trusses. The roof is 12" stick framed and the home has 2x6 exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 282 sq. ft.
- Carport: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite