3 Bedroom Arts & Crafts Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- Influenced by some of the Low Country homes in North Carolina, this stylish Arts & Crafts home will appeal to those who love charming Bungalows.
- The wide front porch opens to a formal living and dining room.
- This plan is designed with room for an entertainment center in the recessed area of the living room.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen is a big help in serving.
- The side entry has a convenient washer/dryer closet.
- Homeowners get the big first floor master suite with its private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a cozy den area that has a triple window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12