3-Bedroom Barndominium Inspired Country House Plan with Two Balconies
About This Plan
- The high ceilings and open floor plan of the foyer, great room, kitchen and breakfast nook will create a modern layout and a great place for the family to gather.
- The kitchen has a spacious pantry with a wet bar and access to the wrap around porch.
- The large mudroom and laundry room is a perfect place to rinse the mud from your boots without tracking it through the house.
- Upstairs the balconies look over onto the great room and kitchen below.
- Line the walls with bookshelves to create your own library or use your imagination to use the balconies in a way that best suits your style.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,670 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,402 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 10"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick